Please note, you may change your details at any time by advising us in writing via email at email@example.com.
Personal information we collect from you
The types of personal information we collect from you will depend on our interaction with you. We may collect the following types of personal information:
- name and contact information such as mailing and or street address, email address, telephone number and other contact details;
- age or date of birth;
- credit card information;
- details of the products and services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and respond to your enquiries;
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or indirectly through your use of our website or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information;
- information you provide to us during customer surveys; or
- any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
We may collect these types of personal information either directly from you, or from third parties. We may collect this information when you:
- communicate with us through correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information with us from other social applications, services or websites; or
- interact with our sites, services, content and advertising.
Why we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our website and services and provide ongoing support to you;
- for our own internal record keeping;
- to operate, protect, improve and optimise our website, services, business and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing;
- to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders and information requested by you;
- to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners that we think you may find interesting;
- fulfil and deliver an order for goods or services;
- respond to your comments or requests for information;
- meet a request for or to develop new products or services;
- contact you if necessary, in the course of processing or shipping an order for products or services;
- to administer surveys, contests, or other promotional activities managed by us or our business partners;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
During a normal visit to our site, no personally identifiable information about you is collected. All information on our site is free to browse at your leisure without the need for you to provide us with any personally identifiable information. Our website collects other information, non-personally identifiable information from site visitors. This means that we do not track these items on an individual basis that identifies the site visitor, but rather gather and collect this information on an aggregate [or anonymous] basis that includes all site visitors.
Non-Personally identifiable information collected on our website may be used to:
- Compile aggregate and statistical data to help in website design and to identify popular features
- Measure site activity to allow us to update our site to better meet user wants and needs
- Make the user experience more customer friendly
- Our website utilizes non-personal data for the purpose of performing analytics on the user’s experience while visiting this site. This analysis:
- is performed on an aggregate level and does not identify you or your information personally.
- may involve the use of a third-party vendor acting on behalf of Sports Construction Group
- is performed in order to improve our website and the user experience
- may include the use of session and/or persistent cookies to track user movement across this and other affiliate websites or to track other events within or across this and other affiliate websites.
- any information that is provided to a third-party vendor is to be used only for the purpose of performing the analytics and compiling reports of the data. The third-party vendor is restricted from using this data in any other way other than to provide these services to Sports Construction Group and they may not share or resell this data.
Your rights with respect to the data we collect
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to access, rectify, port and erase your data, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your data. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be able to assist with your request, data enquiries and data protection issues.
We may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Using our website and cookies
We may collect personal information about you when you use and access our website.
While we do not use browsing information to identify you personally, we may record certain information about your use of our website, such as which pages you visit, the time and date of your visit and the internet protocol (IP) address assigned to your computer.
We may also use ‘cookies’ or other similar tracking technologies on our website that help us track your website usage and remember your preferences. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, mobile phone or other devices. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognise you across different websites, services, devices and/or browsing sessions. You can disable cookies through your internet browser, but our websites may not work as intended for you if you do so.
Disclosure of your information
We may from time to time need to disclose certain information, which may include your Personal Data, to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request. Also, we may use your Personal Data to protect the rights, property or safety of sportsconstructiongroup.com.au, our customers or third parties.
We may also disclose personal information outside of Australia to third party suppliers and cloud providers located in China and the United States of America.
When you provide your personal information to us, you consent to the disclosure of your information outside of Australia and acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that overseas recipients handle that personal information in compliance with Australian Privacy Law. We will, however, take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient will deal with such personal information in a way that is consistent with the Australian Privacy Principles.
We do not and will not sell or deal in personal or customer information. We will never disclose your personal details to a third party except the necessary information required by providers of products or services you have purchased or to protect the rights, property or safety of sportconstructiongroup.com.au, our customers or third parties or if required by law.
We may however use in a general sense without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist it in meeting customer needs generally. In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve our website and services but not for any other use.
Making a complaint
If you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information, you can contact us using the details set out below. Please include your name, email address and/or telephone number and clearly describe your complaint. We will acknowledge your complaint and respond to you within a reasonable period of time. If you believe that we have failed to resolve the complaint satisfactorily, we will provide you with information about the further steps you can take.
(07) 3491 9006 or 0413 234 803