tennis court construction
tennis court construction
Have you ever hosted pretend Wimbledon tournaments in your backyard? Children with vivid imaginations have, and they’d tell you that playing on an actual court heightens the experience. Additionally, the sport serves as an intense physical workout which is excellent for cardiovascular health in adults. Bearing that in mind, a tennis court construction would be a valuable addition to your property. Whether it’s the backyard of your home or on the premises of a school, Sports Courts Builders can assist in building the ultimate space for various sporting codes.
We specialise in the resurfacing existing tennis courts and full construction of new tennis court builds. Get in touch with us and we can assist you in the finding the best solution for your property.
Having access to professional sports court flooring can help develop the next Ash Barty or Rod Laver.
I am very happy with the facility. Over the holidays, it was used daily with many enjoyable sessions of basketball, volleyball and tennis, by family (especially by the children and grandchildren), friends and neighbours. Since school has resumed, the court has been used for homeschoolers during the day (mainly hotshots tennis coaching) and by family, friends and neighbours after school. I have found the court to be very functional with plenty of grip and everyone is impressed with the versatility and appearance. Once again, please pass on our thanks to Dave, Andrew and their work crew for the professional and caring attitude they displayed during the project. I know the facility will be a blessing to all those who use it.
Rod – gympie southside
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati.
– Johnny Adkins
Tennis Court Construction
What You Get
If you’re considering installing a tennis court on your property, you should consider the benefits you can enjoy.
- It’s advisable to engage in at least 30-minutes of physical activity every day. Some people find traditional exercises such as road-running, walking on a treadmill, aerobics, and weight training boring. Fitness training on our own can become monotonous, which is why adding a mixture of sports can motivate you to keep healthy. A tennis court on the property eliminates the need for a tennis club membership and is a fun way to ensure you achieve your fitness goals.
- Instead of hiring a tennis court when you have the urge to play a match, you can simply walk into your backyard. Since the location is convenient, you can invite guests over for a friendly tennis match while spending quality time with friends and family. Furthermore, a reliable tennis court construction company uses high-quality materials, ensuring your court can last for years. If you evaluate the number of times you hire a court, it’s clear that a home court is a cost-effective installation.
- Homeowners seldom consider installing a tennis court when thinking about renovations. However, the presence of a sports court should contribute to increasing your property value and help you realise the price you want when you place the house on the market. Moreover, tennis courts can create an aura of prestige to the property.
- Australia has produced several tennis stars in the past, and to allow future players to develop their talent, the opportunity to play tennis must start at the school level. A tennis court construction at Gold Coast schools is the perfect way to promote the sport for future generations. The court’s presence will motivate children to embrace tennis and hopefully become the country’s next Grand Slam champion.
- Unlike other renovation projects on a property, a tennis court construction near the Sunshine Coast does not require planning permission from the relevant authorities. Consequently, you won’t have to endure a frustrating, drawn-out process. You will have your sports court ready in no time to start hosting home tournaments.
We’re located in Brisbane, QLD.
We have an office in Brendale with a display court and we have another at the newly renovated Tom’s Confectionery Warehouse in Hendra.
Unit 58, Brendale QLD 4014
north lakes qld 4509
nudgee rd, hendra qld